Summit Carbon Solutions is an innovative company which is developing and building the world’s largest carbon capture project in the upper Midwest over the next several years. We are a dynamic and highly entrepreneurial team that is expanding rapidly. We are looking for a smart, flexible, and high-energy individual to join our team. Summit Carbon offers an exciting and collaborative work environment. We offer excellent employee benefits and competitive pay.
We seek a dynamic, collaborative, and energetic professional for a full-time IT Project Manager position. The IT Project Manager will join our Information Technology team to provide leadership and drive resolutions from the service desk to software development or business intelligence projects.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track and drive support tickets to closure in collaboration with internal or external customers.
- Plan and coordinate IT changes with system/functional owners
- Support the maintenance lifecycle of IT documentation, like:
- Asset Management
- Service Management
- Change Management
- Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
- Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress
- Collects, analyze, and summarizes information and trends to prepare project status reports.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
A minimum of 7+ years of project management and general technical skills
Preferred skills but not required including cybersecurity, cloud technologies, and software development lifecycles, knowledge of JIRA
- Project management and leadership skills for managing projects and the project teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with team members and management and explain technical issues.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to handle any issues that occur during project completion.
- Organization and time management skills to keep projects on track and within budget.
- Excellent resource planning and task scheduling skills
Summit Carbon provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.